4. What information do we collect from you?
We collect personal information that you provide to us when you use our websites, fill in a contact or download form, register for a newsletter, enroll for an event, training or webinar or when you otherwise correspond with us.
Personal information that you give us includes:
- Any information you provide to us via a web form such as the registration for a newsletter, event or training on the website;
- Contact information that allows us to communicate with you such as email address, phone number;
We will log user activity to timely detect unauthorized or malicious behavior such as user logon and logoff events, password resets or changes in access rights.
5. How do we use this information?
We use your personal information for different business purposes and according to different legal bases of processing including to provide you with our services, to comply with our legal obligations, to pursue our legitimate interests or based on your consent.
5.1 For the specific purpose you provided them to us
When you fill in a contact form, we use the information to provide you the answer on your question.
5.2. To inform customers about other relevant solutions, events or surveys of Investereum
If you are/become a customer we might use your information to send you information about other interesting related solutions, event invitations or surveys to improve our service.
You can choose to withdraw from all our marketing communication at any time or you can change your preferences via the emails we send you.
5.3. To personalize your experience on our websites, portals and applications
We use your personal information to personalize our websites, portals and applications based on your usage and preferences to make sure you get a good experience.
5.4. To improve our websites, portals and applications
We collect aggregated analytics data of our websites, portals and applications to continuously optimize our digital platforms. We make sure that all data we collect for this purpose is anonymized.
5.5. To carry out analysis and market research
We also use aggregated data to carry out analyses like trend analysis, market research and predictive analytics.
6. Your privacy
6.1 Right to access
If so, we will provide you with a summary of your information as fully as possible.
6.2 Right to correct
6.3 Right to delete
6.4 Right to object
6.5 Right to refuse (in some cases) the fully automatical processing of data
Some processing of data and other processes occur fully automatic without any human intervention.
7. How long do we keep your personal data
We keep your information only as long as it relevant for our commercial and operational activities or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf.
The following criteria can influence the effective retention periods:
- How long is the personal information needed to provide our online services? This includes maintaining and improving the performance of our products, keeping our systems secure, and maintaining appropriate business records.
- Are we obliged for legal, contractual, or similar reasons to retain your personal information? Examples can include mandatory data retention laws, government orders to preserve data relevant to an investigation, or personal information retained for the purposes of litigation.
- Have you provided consent for a longer retention period? If so, we will retain data in accordance with your consent. When we no longer need to retain your personal information, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can’t identify you.
8. Your information is processed
For the processing of your personal data we rely on “sub-processors”, which are entities who process certain personal data upon instructions of Investereum, such as (including, but not limited to) consultants, ICT (security) service providers, marketing and communication bureaus, etc.
9. With whom do we share your personal information?
We may disclose your personal information to other members of Investereum and to third parties.
We will never sell or share your data with third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your consent.
We may share information if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request:
- to law enforcement, governmental agencies or authorized third parties in response to a verified request or legal process relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that exposes us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability.
- to third parties involved in a legal proceeding, if they provide us with a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal basis, or we otherwise believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
10. How do we protect your information?
We are committed to keeping your data safe and will maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures intended to protect personal data. We have an information security program and continuously implement and update administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. This includes safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, physical security and information access controls.
11. Notifications of a personal data breach
Investereum shall notify impacted customers without undue delay after having become aware of such personal data breach thereby specifying the nature and context of the breach in accordance with the GDPR
12. Applicable law and competent jurisdictions